Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Import from Sketch command, part of Principle for UX Design.
- [Voiceover] If you are a Sketch Three user,…you are in for a real treat.…There is a wonderful relationship…between Principle and Sketch.…I've created a little interface here…that uses one of the templates in Sketch…but I've thrown in some images…with masking and stuff like that.…Now the feature that's really neat…is that you can bring in this entire art board…into Principle, so here's how all that works.…So I'm gonna pop over to Principle…and I've got an art board that…is an IPhone Six art board setup.…
And you may have noticed right here in the file menu…there's a thing called Import From Sketch.…So select it.…And it's gonna ask you what art board do you wanna bring in?…Now you have to have Sketch and Principle…open at the same time.…So it's reading the art board…that's currently opened in Sketch.…So I'm gotta say, I wanna bring it down to two X…so I want everything to be retina ready.…So if I wanna preview it on a retina device,…it's gonna look good.…And I click Import.…And you got that and in comes the art board.…
- Adding content to new artboards
- Creating your first Principle animation
- Managing the Principle timeline
- Animating with keyframes and drivers
- Using assets from Photoshop and Sketch
- Manipulating content properties
- Modifying keyframes and retiming
- Masking and cropping
- Creating transitions
- Develop an Apple Watch alert
- Create a ripple effect
- Animate button presses
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Principle
2. Using the Principle Timeline
3. Using the Principle Drivers
4. Managing Content in Principle
5. Practical Principle Projects
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.