Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video Testing and sharing your work, part of UX Design Tools: Principle.
- [Voiceover] The animation is complete…and you want to share it with the world.…Hold on.…You might want to make a couple changes to it,…and there are a couple of things you need to know…before you start sharing.…So, let's take a look at all of this.…There's our little lily animation,…and if you come to the preview area and click it,…yes, you've got the animation happening.…Before you send it out, make sure it's correct.…For instance, let's just assume you look at this icon here,…the chat icon, and you think, or the group icon,…and you think, I don't know, a little bit too close.…
Well, you come over to artboard two,…and you just move it over,…and watch what happens when I let go of the mouse.…Boom, it's live.…So, you can make changes, and the changes…are instantly reflected in the preview,…and when you come to the preview panel,…you can see that they are now made.…So, the preview panel is a really great place…for editing and testing and just being sure…everything is correct.…Now, there are a couple of things you can do…
- Adding content to new artboards
- Creating your first Principle animation
- Managing the Principle timeline
- Animating with keyframes and drivers
- Using assets from Photoshop and Sketch
- Manipulating content properties
- Modifying keyframes and retiming
- Masking and cropping
- Creating transitions
- Develop an Apple Watch alert
- Create a ripple effect
- Animate button presses
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
UX Design Techniques: Paper Prototypingwith Chris Nodder24m 25s Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Principle
2. Using the Principle Timeline
3. Using the Principle Drivers
4. Managing Content in Principle
5. Practical Principle Projects
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.