Sharing your prototype is super easy with InVision. In this video Dennis shows how to quickly send your prototype off to others to play with it. He talks about all of the great options InVision has for sharing your Prototype. Dennis even shows how to download your prototype and play with it on an actual mobile device.
- [Voiceover] So now that you have your prototype built, and prepared, let's share it. To share your prototype, simply click on the share button, found in a variety of places inside Invision App. You click share. Once you click share, you're presented with a number of options available to you. You can share your prototype with a URL, you can email the prototype off to somebody, you can text it to somebody, you can embed this prototype into a webpage, and you can even download this prototype for offline mode.
Also when you share your prototype, you have a number of settings available to you. You can turn commenting on or off, you can password protect your prototype, you can even prevent hotspot hinting, so if you want to share your prototype for user testing. For now, we're gonna simply text our prototype. I've sent myself a link to my prototype, and I can add it to my home screen. Simply click the share button, and click add to home screen. Call it Chat App, click add, now it's presented here on my home screen, as if it was an actual app.
I can launch the app, I'll see the loading screen, and now I have an actual app available to play with. We have a number of other really cool ways to share prototypes and get feedback on prototypes. One is, to conduct user testing sessions. And we're gonna talk about a few more of those, here once we get more into collaborating on your prototypes, in an upcoming video.
- Creating your InVision account
- Adding linked screens, overlays, and transitions to prototypes
- Creating and customizing a board
- Sharing prototypes and boards
- Collaborating and commenting
- Integrating with Photoshop and Sketch
- Using the InVision mobile app