Sometimes a basic comment is not enough and you need to do more. In this video Dennis will show you how you can launch a real-time collaboration session right inside InVision. He covers how to invite others into your session to collaborate with you, how to make phone calls, sketch new ideas, draw and interact on your prototype and how to easily email a copy of all of this collaboration to everyone who's on the call.
- [Voiceover] So we learned how to collaborate and comment on prototypes. But sometimes you need to go beyond a comment. InVision has some really cool and powerful ways to do that. First you'll need to access your prototype. You can see there's user testing available to you, but there's also real-time collaboration built right inside here. So we'll launch a LiveShare session with Jason, and we'll walk him through our prototype. So we just sent Jason this link, and now he's able to come inside of this LiveShare and start collaborating with us in real time.
LiveShare is a full-blown collaboration platform. You can see we have group chat, VOIP, and you can include as many folks as you'd like inside this collaboration session. So let's leave a message to Jason. He's going to get the chat and respond. "I can't wait to see it." The wonderful thing about a LiveShare session is you can easily present this prototype to Jason. You can click around and you can even pass him presenter controls. You can take this one step further and can even draw right inside this prototype.
So I can say, "Jason, what do you think about flipping that?" And he can say he agrees, and you can say, "Let's flip it." I can even turn commenting on so he can leave comments. But we can even take this one step further and jump into a whiteboard session and really talk about our ideas. So we can actually take a look to see what would that look like if we flipped it. We could draw this out. And we can have a number of ideas right here in front of us.
And then when we're done, we can actually email it to everybody who was on that call. So I'm going to email this to Jason and myself just so we have it on record. I can even save this back to Snaps folder and back to a project. So that's how easy it is to have a real-time LiveShare session right inside InVision.
- Creating your InVision account
- Adding linked screens, overlays, and transitions to prototypes
- Creating and customizing a board
- Sharing prototypes and boards
- Collaborating and commenting
- Integrating with Photoshop and Sketch
- Using the InVision mobile app