In this video Dennis shows you how to place the final touches on your prototype and get it ready for sharing with others for feedback.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] So now that you have your prototype built and it looks as close as it can to the actual app, there's a few other things we'll want to do before we share it. We want to add a home screen icon as well as a loading screen. To do that, we're going to go to our Chat App screens page. Click the plus icon to upload our icon from our exercise files. Go to prototypes. I'm going to use Sketch. Hi Fi, ExportedScreens, and then you can see we have a file called ICONs.
You want to resize this at 120 by 120. Open. So I refreshed the page so the icon would appear. The icon makes it possible so when somebody downloads a prototype, it will be added to the homescreen of their device so they can tap and launch their prototype as if it was in real code. Another thing you can do is set the loading screen. To set the loading screen, just click, "Set Loading Screen." And under your Exercise Files we have a loading screen that you can choose.
Now you have a loading screen set up. InVision supports animated gifs for any screens that you upload. So if you want to make your loading screen have an animated logo, you can do so. So now that we've set our icon, added a loading screen, and we have our prototype built, we're ready to share it with everybody else.
- Creating your InVision account
- Adding linked screens, overlays, and transitions to prototypes
- Creating and customizing a board
- Sharing prototypes and boards
- Collaborating and commenting
- Integrating with Photoshop and Sketch
- Using the InVision mobile app