In this video Dennis shares with you where and how to download the InVision Mobile App for iPhone and iPad, sign in and launch it. He also shows you how to view and comment on Boards and Prototypes easily while on the go.
- [Voiceover] You're not limited to just using Invision on your desktop. You can even use Invision while on the go. Currently the Invision App is a free iOS app, optimized for both iPhone and iPad. And you can download it from the app store for free. Once you've downloaded the app, simply tap on the icon and sign in. Once you've launched Invision's iPhone app, you're first presented with your launch screen. This is where you can access all the prototypes that have been downloaded to your mobile device. But you can also browse more. Here you can see the Chat App, that we've built, some of the example prototypes, you can also access your boards.
The coolest thing about the Invision Mobile App, is how you can interact on your prototype, and get feedback on it. Once your prototype is launched, you can click around as if it was real. If you click and hold, you're presented with a number of options, that allow you to either share your prototype, you can comment, and you can even view all the screens in your prototype. So let's leave a comment. I'll click and hold, jump into comment mode, and leave a note.
I'll post it, and then we can all have a conversation around that comment. When I'm done, you can click resolve. Done. I can view all the screens, and move on to the next screen. There's so much more that you can do with the Invision App. Whether it's leave comments, interact with prototypes, or even conduct user tests.
- Creating your InVision account
- Adding linked screens, overlays, and transitions to prototypes
- Creating and customizing a board
- Sharing prototypes and boards
- Collaborating and commenting
- Integrating with Photoshop and Sketch
- Using the InVision mobile app