Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video How to create page scrolling, part of UX Design Tools: Principle.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] In this exercise,…what we're going to do is continue…our exploration of drivers in Principle.…Now, one of the things that we've been doing…right up to this point is applying it to a single artboard.…Well, you can apply it to an artboard…that's subject to motion, and as you can see,…I've got an artboard here where I've got,…basically, something happening between the two artboards.…And let's take a look at how all that works.…And to get yourself started, open the 04_PageScroll file…found in your Download folder,…and when it opens, first thing you want to do, of course,…is change your View to Picture in Picture,…and you might even want to zoom out,…Command + minus, because what I've given you…is an iPad landscape layout, and if I click…on the picture here, you can see what happens.…
That moves across, and the text comes in,…and the image opens up.…And if you click again, you can see it in reverse.…So the plan is real simple here.…We're going to set this up so that if I scroll the text,…the headline starts to disappear.…
- Adding content to new artboards
- Creating your first Principle animation
- Managing the Principle timeline
- Animating with keyframes and drivers
- Using assets from Photoshop and Sketch
- Manipulating content properties
- Modifying keyframes and retiming
- Masking and cropping
- Creating transitions
- Develop an Apple Watch alert
- Create a ripple effect
- Animate button presses
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
UX Design Techniques: Paper Prototypingwith Chris Nodder24m 25s Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Principle
2. Using the Principle Timeline
3. Using the Principle Drivers
4. Managing Content in Principle
5. Practical Principle Projects
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.