In this video Dennis shows you how to create a Free InVision account. This is the account that you would be using throughout this course. Dennis will also give you a brief overview of what you can expect from the InVision interface once you have logged in.
- [Voiceover] To create an InVision account, visit InVisionapp.com. For this project, we're gonna get started with a free plan, but keep in mind that if you are part of our larger organization, InVision does have other plans that may suit your needs better depending on how many prototypes and collaborators you have. InVision also has an enterprise plan, so it's likely that you may be able to get access to that account already, so be sure to ask around. So we're gonna create a free plan for Marcus. To create your free plan, click the sign up for free button in the top-right corner.
Marcus is a designer at Connectico. I'm gonna create his account, but you can create your own. Enter Marcus's name, his email, we're gonna create a password. And then we're gonna click Let's Get Started. Once your account has been created, you'll be presented with some example prototypes. We'll have clickable prototypes for the web, mobile, and wire frames. We also have a couple other areas that we'll be talking about in this course.
Boards, prototypes, activity stream, people, and more. So there you go, that's how easy it is to create an account with InVision.
- Creating your InVision account
- Adding linked screens, overlays, and transitions to prototypes
- Creating and customizing a board
- Sharing prototypes and boards
- Collaborating and commenting
- Integrating with Photoshop and Sketch
- Using the InVision mobile app