In this video Dennis walks you through how to invite your team members into a prototype to build together and give you feedback. Dennis shows you how to invite someone, how to leave comments, where you can access comments and explains all the different comment types that are available to you.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Now let's take a look at how you can add Jason to your prototype. You access the prototype. Just like you did with the board, you include him as a collaborator. But since we've already collaborated with Jason on a previous board, or a prototype, we can actually just choose him from the list that's available to us. Click the plus sign. And then we'll add him. Now you can see Jason has been added to this prototype. So now we can start commenting on it. We'll go to the screen we want to leave a comment on.
And we'll jump to the Comment mode. Disable the pop-up. And now we can ask him a few questions around the Profile screen. You can see InVision has a number of different comment modes that are available to you. You can leave a general comment. You can leave a private comment, which isn't accessible to anybody with a share link. You can leave a note. Or you can actually create a Tour Point, which will allow you to create an animated walk-through of your design. We're just going to leave a basic comment.
I'm going to say, "Jason, "I don't yet have this page designed, "but let's talk through it anyways." And I can add other people to this comment as well. I'll click Send. And just like boards, Jason will receive a notification of this comment. And I can quickly see that I have one unread message from Jason. I now have my response back from Jason.
"Sounds great. Let's create a quick wireframe first." I'll say "Perfect." And then we can talk about how to create the wireframe for this profile page. Click Send. And now Jason will receive that message from me. A few other things with commenting that are really cool, is you have a really nice global notification, or inbox, of all the comments and activity that are happening around the individual projects. So you can drill right into all the conversations that are happening across all your prototypes inside InVision.
There's also a Comment mode and an Activity stream. So that's how easy it is to begin collaborating using comments inside InVision.
- Creating your InVision account
- Adding linked screens, overlays, and transitions to prototypes
- Creating and customizing a board
- Sharing prototypes and boards
- Collaborating and commenting
- Integrating with Photoshop and Sketch
- Using the InVision mobile app