In this video Dennis shows you how you can collaborate with your team members on a Board. Dennis shows you how to invite someone into a Board, how you can sketch and annotate on the content in a Board, as well as how to make comments and have conversations on those assets. Dennis also shows you where you can access all the comments that are happening on a Board in one place.
- [Voiceover] One of the coolest things about InVision is the ability to collaborate on boards and prototypes. Here I'm gonna show you how you can begin collaborating with a colleague on your board. First, you'll need to access the board you want to collaborate on. Then we'll want to add our colleague, Jason, to the board. We'll simply add his email and hit add one person and he'll get an email asking him to join me in collaborating on this board. So now that Jason has accepted the invite, we can now have conversations regarding the assets on this page.
So I'm gonna start off by having a conversation around these icons. I'm gonna let Jason know that I like this icon pack. I'm gonna post the comment. He's gonna receive the notification. Now that Jason has received the comment, he's gonna let me know what he may or may not like regarding this icon pack. And you can see, I immediately receive a comment from Jason asking me what icons I like most. I can then follow that up with a nice sketch or annotation pointing out exactly what I like on this asset.
I'm gonna say I like the projector, receiver, but I don't like the coffee machine. You can see here InVision has a number of other really cool sketching tools available. There's a highlighter, you can undo and you can even trash your sketch. Click done, and say, I've made a sketch of the icons I like. And then we'll click post. You can see, all the comments get aggregated right here in the nice comment thread.
So that's how easy it is to begin collaboration on a board inside InVision.
- Creating your InVision account
- Adding linked screens, overlays, and transitions to prototypes
- Creating and customizing a board
- Sharing prototypes and boards
- Collaborating and commenting
- Integrating with Photoshop and Sketch
- Using the InVision mobile app