Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Zoom an image, part of Principle for UX Design.
(zooming music)…- [Voiceover] In this challenge…what we are going to do is to apply…everything you have learned in this chapter.…That includes animation, transitions and of course easing.…And here's what you're going to create.…The user's gonna click on this little hamburger menu here…and when he or she clicks on it,…you notice it changes to an arrow…and this text sort of bounces in.…And when you click on the arrow…it changes back to the hamburger menu.…The other thing to pay attention to…is that the background color of…the first art board is of course blue.…
But this one is white,…so you're gonna have to figure that one out too.…This challenge should take you no more than…15 minutes to complete from starting to testing.…To get yourself started with this challenge,…I have given you a challenge file…and it contains the hamburger and the text.…And if you twirl down this,…you can see it's all there.…So you're going to have to figure out…how to get from one state to the other.…
- Adding content to new artboards
- Creating your first Principle animation
- Managing the Principle timeline
- Animating with keyframes and drivers
- Using assets from Photoshop and Sketch
- Manipulating content properties
- Modifying keyframes and retiming
- Masking and cropping
- Creating transitions
- Develop an Apple Watch alert
- Create a ripple effect
- Animate button presses
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Principle
2. Using the Principle Timeline
3. Using the Principle Drivers
4. Managing Content in Principle
5. Practical Principle Projects
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.