Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Drag a card off of the canvas, part of Principle for UX Design.
(zooming music)…- [Voiceover] Well it's time to take…what you've learned in this chapter…out for a quick spin…and here's your challenge for this chapter.…You're gonna be given this image right here.…And when you click on it you'll notice…that there are some changes here.…First off, this has to meet the requirements…of material designs, so you're gonna have to add…a stroke around the image and round off the corners.…I'm gonna give you a hint, it's two pixels.…But then what you're gonna do…is you're going to set this up…so that you can drag this card off of the page.…
And you notice that it fades and rotates.…So there's your challenge.…You're going to take a card,…that's got nothing to it.…Notice you can't move it or anything like that.…And make it able to be dragged off of the page.…Good luck.…
- Adding content to new artboards
- Creating your first Principle animation
- Managing the Principle timeline
- Animating with keyframes and drivers
- Using assets from Photoshop and Sketch
- Manipulating content properties
- Modifying keyframes and retiming
- Masking and cropping
- Creating transitions
- Develop an Apple Watch alert
- Create a ripple effect
- Animate button presses
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Principle
2. Using the Principle Timeline
3. Using the Principle Drivers
4. Managing Content in Principle
5. Practical Principle Projects
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.