Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding dragging, part of UX Design Tools: Principle.
- In this exercise we're going to explore…how to apply multiple property changes…to an object that is being dragged basically.…And here's the plan.…We're going to grab this goose image right here,…and once we drag it up the page,…it's going to not only get bigger,…but it's also going to be scaled to fit…inside this goose image area.…So it's kinda like a little game.…So first step in the process,…of course we have to tell it what it's going to do,…and it's going to be dragged,…and it's going to be dragged up,…so that's vertical.…
So we're just going to select drag here…in the properties panel.…And then once you've set the drag,…you can now apply a driving.…I'm gonna zoom out here…so you can just see what's going on.…That's command minus.…And you can see that this image here…is 500 or so pixels down on the page,…because we're using vertical dragging,…where you're scrolling or dragging on the Y axis,…so it's up and down.…Alright, so what we're going to do here…is we're going to first off have it rotate into position.…
- Adding content to new artboards
- Creating your first Principle animation
- Managing the Principle timeline
- Animating with keyframes and drivers
- Using assets from Photoshop and Sketch
- Manipulating content properties
- Modifying keyframes and retiming
- Masking and cropping
- Creating transitions
- Develop an Apple Watch alert
- Create a ripple effect
- Animate button presses
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Foundations of UX: Prototypingwith James Williamson1h 39m Beginner
UX Design Techniques: Paper Prototypingwith Chris Nodder24m 25s Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Principle
2. Using the Principle Timeline
3. Using the Principle Drivers
4. Managing Content in Principle
5. Practical Principle Projects
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.