In this video Dennis shows you where you can access all of the activity that's happened across all of your prototypes that are being built inside InVision so that you can make key next step decisions on what to work on next.
- [Voiceover] So what happens if you're working on a lot of prototypes at once? It's hard to know exactly where they are and what's happened with them. InVision has a cool activity stream to make sure that you can monitor exactly what's happening on each of these prototypes. If you click Activity, you can quickly see exactly what you've done and what other people have done across any of your prototypes. In some of our larger plans, you actually have some filters here that will allow you to drill in by who's worked on what, what teams worked on what. But here you can quickly see the comment that was happening on this screen.
And you can mark it as resolved and move on to the next. Sometimes you want to know exactly what somebody's working on, so under the People tab, I can quickly see what Jason's been working on. And then I can see the activity across all his projects. On some of the larger plans, there's some really neat ways to give people different controls and see a little bit more broadly into what they're working on, when they're working on things, what projects are the most active, and so on. So that's how quick it is to see what's happening on all your prototypes inside InVision.
- Creating your InVision account
- Adding linked screens, overlays, and transitions to prototypes
- Creating and customizing a board
- Sharing prototypes and boards
- Collaborating and commenting
- Integrating with Photoshop and Sketch
- Using the InVision mobile app