A word from the author about interface updates.
- Oh the joys of browser based software.…There have been a couple changes…between the time that we recorded this course…and probably the version of proto.io you're looking at.…They're not major changes,…but they're going to make you think…"where did that go?"…So, I'm going to sort of give you…a quick update on the major changes…that you may have noticed.…In the course we usually have…two little buttons down here…that hide this pane here and this pane here.…They're gone.…In another area of the course,…I sort of talk about the grid button.…
Which is supposed to be right here…and in the videos that's where it is,…well it's been moved as well.…So where's all this stuff gone?…Well it's gone into this little preferences pane here,…so if you click on it,…you can get the grid settings,…you can change the interface,…you can turn tool tips off.…There are the close left pane and close right pane,…and one I kind of like, which is go full screen.…So I can now go full screen,…proto tells you you're now full screen.…And it's ready to go.…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.