Learn how to use the Proto.io player to test your project.
- [Narrator] You've constructed your project,…the screens are in place,…you've added a little bit of interactivity,…maybe some motion, who knows,…and now it is time to see if this thing…does what it is supposed to do.…Well, let's take a look at how all that happens.…And it all happens by coming up here to the preview…button, and it says a preview in Proto.io player,…and I've got to tell ya, this…Proto.io player is gold.…So to test, what you do is you just click the preview button…and it will load the player into a separate browser window,…and there's the project.…And, as you can see, the screen is divided…into a couple of areas, this is the side bar right here,…and these are the tools.…
So let's take a look at what everything does here.…First off, you can just use this to test,…so if I want to take a look at what happens with this thing,…I can just click it,…and I get a really good idea of how it all works.…If I come down here, to the screens,…I can see the various screens that are in the project,…so if I want to take a look at the home screen,…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.