Learn about adding and managing video in a Proto.io project.
- [Voiceover] It's a fact of life these days…that regardless of how you're looking at your device…or even on a screen, there's going to be…a video component and it will be in a webpage…or it will be in an app, but you're going to have video.…And proto.io gives you the ability…to add video to your prototypes.…Now there are a couple of rules around it…and we'll get into that when we get into adding the videos.…So let's get started by selecting a tablet,…we'll switch things up a bit here.…And we're going to choose the Android nine inch tablet.…
And we're going to click create.…When the editor opens, I want you to…go to your exercise folder, and I want you…to bring in the poster, the silver falls mp4,…and the silver falls webm files.…Now these are two video files mp4 and webm…and a poster image.…Now the poster image is something that would go…at the start of a video if there are no controls…or anything like that.…And Proto treats this stuff just like…it does anything else, it's just an asset.…So you're just going to drag it into your assets panel…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.