How to use the carousel design pattern to create an image carousel.
- [Instructor] In the previous exercise,…I walked you through how to create a carousel…using containers and components.…What if I was to tell you…there was an even easier way of doing it?…I bet your natural response…is most likely, "Well, hold on Tom,…why didn't you show us this to start?"…Well, the reason is really quite simple.…You need to know how to actually edit a component…and add interactivity to it,…because if the easier way that I'm about to show you…doesn't do what you want it to do,…you know how to fix it.…
So what's the easier way?…Interaction designed patterns.…And let's see what I'm talking about.…And to do that,…let's open up a brand new project,…and we'll name it Pattern.…And we're going to work with a smart phone here.…And let's use Android mobile for a change.…So, we come over to Android mobile,…360 by 640, click Create,…and that will bring us over to the editor.…And when the editor opens,…let's add some components to it,…so we'll just click on the Material components,…scroll down to the bottom,…and we're going to add a status bar…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.