Learn how to use grids and columns for screen design.
- [Narrator] There is a button up here called patterns…that may have caught your attention.…Now if you're new to prototyping or ui design…you might think oh neat I can still stuff…with patterns and textures.…Not quite.…Click it and you open the interaction design patterns.…So if I click it, these patterns all open up.…These patterns are solutions to commonly faced…interaction design problems.…The great thing about these is Proto IO offers you…a number of common patterns as complex ui components…that you can actually add to your project,…and then customize to your way of doing things.…
Bottom line, these things are huge time-savers.…But we're going to work with a couple of them…later on in this course,…let's take a quick look at what you have.…As you can see there are five patterns in two categories.…Scrolling feeds and user actions.…When you click on one such as the scrolling feed here,…you'll see a short animation of what it does,…and to learn more about customizing these patterns,…there is a video showing you how to do just that.…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.