Overview of how to provide testers and users the opportunities to add comments to your Proto.io projects.
- [Instructor] Once you have finished constructing…your project, it is time to send it out for review.…And the review process in Proto…is pretty interesting, actually.…There are two ways to initiate the process.…The first way is to just come up here and click "share."…To be honest with you, I'm not a huge fan of this one,…because you get a more complete process…by opening it in the Proto player.…So if we just open the preview, you'll see the project.…It's in there.…And now you can come in and add comments, send to mobile,…share, and export to PDF, PNG.…
So let's take a look at what each of these does.…Adding a comment, if I turn it on,…what the reviewer can do is click somewhere…and add a note, and say "like the logo."…And you can add the comment, and if we close it…you can see that it travels with it, and every time…you click the mouse, you get a comment.…Now what you can do with these comments…is you can reply to them, so I'm going to reply "thank you."…And there's nothing more to say, so I'm going to…mark it as complete, so I'm going to add the comment.…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.