Learn how to use the items found in the basic library to wireframe a screen.
- [Instructor] Now that you have established a flow using…transitions, the next step is to create…the wireframes, which add that next layer of detail…to the project; now at this stage of the project,…you're more concerned with where stuff goes…rather than the content itself.…In many ways it's like looking out…of an airplane's window from 35000 feet,…you see squares and circles where you assume…there are farms, lines where there are roads…and gray areas where there are cities.…Other than that, there is not much detail…telling you what is being grown,…what the roads are made of or even what city…you're flying over.…
The time has come to construct that 35000 foot view…of our Southampton project.…So let's get started, and to get yourself started…open up the Southampton project in your…dashboard and you will be coming to this screen here.…Now the quickest way of constructing a wireframe…in Proto is to build over the sketch…you see; this is the basic library,…over here on the right, plays a starring role.…This library contains many of the elements used…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.