Learn how to use the Proto.io smartphone app for device testing.
- [Male Narrator] Though the 'Proto.io' player…is a great tool,…nothing can beat device and user testing.…And these two are absolutely critical aspects…of the UI/UX process.…And 'Proto.io' can play a role in those as well.…Now if you open the add-ons panel, right here,…up at the top.…You'll see that there is an ability to download…and iOS or Android app.…And what they will do, is allow you to open the project…on your iOS or Android device and take it for a spin.…
So that's what I'm going to do with this.…I'm going to take it for a spin,…and I'm going to be using Reflector to walk you through…what happens here.…So I'm just going to minimize the screen here,…and what you're looking at is my device.…And the first thing I want to do is just open the app.…And try out the project that you just saw called 'concept'.…Now what you have to do of course is to log in to your…account and then you can open up the project or…one that was previously downloaded to your device.…So I'm going to open up Proto, there we go,…and I'm going to head over to my 'Account projects'…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.