- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Tom] Well, hello there. I'm Tom Green, and I'd like to welcome you to UX Design Tools Proto.io. This course is loaded with information that will help you jump right into Proto and start creating interactive prototypes. In this course you will learn how to create prototypes for a variety of devices ranging from smartphones to tablets to desktops. You'll also learn how to create screens for a variety of devices, import artboards from Photoshop and Sketch, add interactivity, animation, video, audio, and you'll also learn how to send your prototype out for comments and review.
And finally, I'll show you how to create sliding menus and a host of other techniques that really demonstrate the power of Proto.io. Proto is a great prototyping tool, and I'm really excited to show you how it works. So, if you're ready, let's jump right in and start learning all about Proto.io.
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.