Learn how to use the draggable feature of the properties panel.
- All right, so, I kind of snookered you on this one…because I wanted you to sort of explore the app…and so what the project was was real simple,…just create a draggable Google map.…So you're going to start of course with an iOS library,…so you're just going to bring a status bar onto the screen…and add a nav bar by double-clicking it…and then lining it up underneath.…
And then you just bring the map in, just like that.…And many of you may have noticed it's huge…and the reason it's huge is because, well,…it's going to be made draggable.…Now here's where you make it draggable.…Just scroll up the properties and make it draggable…and just deselect that…and that will make it draggable.…So you just click save, preview,…project loads and it covers the interface…and here's why.…Be aware of layering.…
So the status bar's on top, the nav bar's under…the status bar, and the map is on the bottom layer.…So now if I save and preview,…I have a draggable Google map.…Sometimes you just have to explore and ask questions…like, what's that do?…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.