Learn how to take the basics skills learned in this course and build on them using a variety of web-based sources and the spaces feature of Proto.io.
- [Instructor] Well, here we are at the end.…With this course you should have a good understanding…of Proto.io, and where it fits into your UX Design workflow.…Before I let you go, I want to point out a couple…of resources that will help to expand your knowledge…of Proto and answer a bunch of those…How Do I questions that will inevitably arise…as you start working with Proto.…The gang at Proto have an extensive video collection…at Vimeo, and it covers off some pretty advanced techniques…including the webinars regularly conducted…by Proto evangelist Todd Siegel.…
You can also see these webinars…at Proto's Video Academy as well, they're all here.…Another great learning resource is Spaces,…and to get to Spaces you just come to the sign in page…and just load up Spaces.…You select it, and when you choose a category that you want…to check out, there are all these Proto projects.…These projects are created by Proto users, and are available…for you to download into Proto and dissect at your leisure.…
Well, like I said, this is going to wrap up our look at Proto,…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.