Use elements of the icons library to create a video controller.
- [Narrator] Media is ubiquitous.…There's hardly a webpage,…or an app for a device…that does not include video or audio in it.…So don't be too terribly surprised…if you are asked to include video or audio content…in a Proto project,…and it's not that hard to do in Proto,…and that's the purpose of this exercise,…to show you how to add and control media…in a Proto project.…So to get yourself started, open up a new project,…and we're going to open up a tablet,…and we'll just switch things up a bit here,…we'll go with the Android tablet, the nine-inch version,…click create.…
And we're going to change this to a landscape orientation,…so we're going to right-click on the screen,…go to the screen properties,…change it to landscape, and while we're here,…let's give it a background color, and because we're Android,…we'll go with material design colors,…and we'll pick this dark gray right here,…number 424242.…Click save, click save, and we're good to go.…Now, to add video, you will have…a video component in your basic library,…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.