Learn about file formats used by Proto.io and how to import them.
- [Tom] To this point in the course,…we've been wandering through the various areas…of the Proto interface,…and it is understandable if you were wondering…"Well, that's all well and good Tom,"…"but how do I bring my stuff into Proto?"…Let's deal with that one right now.…There are three ways of doing it,…and I'm going to show you all of them.…So the first way, is right here in the Assets panel,…and this is where everything's going to go.…You can see that you can browse.…So if you click the browse button,…you can go to your Chapter 01 exercise folder,…and you can just select a file,…click open,…and it will land in your Assets area.…
The other way, which is a lot quicker,…is good old drag and drop.…And if I just slide the browser window over a bit here,…and go to my chapter one exercise files.…There are two files in there,…and I'm just going to bring them both in,…and you just drag, and drop them.…And there you go.…Now what's happening here,…is these files are uploading to your proto.io account,…and they are now in it.…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.