Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the course files, part of Proto.io for UX Design.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can find them on the course page. Go ahead and download them to your computer, and put them in a place where you can get to them easily. I'm going to have mine right out here on the Desktop. Inside of the Exercise Files folder you will find another series of folders that correspond to the different chapters in the course that have exercise files in them. Inside of each Chapter folder, you will find the actual exercise files that will be used throughout this course.
Simply, open the same file that you see me using on the screen, and you should be able to follow along using the exact same steps that I'm using. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay too. You can still follow along using your own files, or you can just sit back and watch as I take you through each individual exercise.
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.