Learn how to use the fonts found in Proto.io and how to use the color panel to create custom colors.
- [Instructor] Typography and color…are always big issues when it comes…to design and user experience.…It should, therefore, come as no surprise…that Proto is surprisingly robust in both areas.…So let's take a look at how all that works.…So, and to get started, open up your…Southampton project from your dashboard,…and let's see how we can play with…fonts and color.…So, when that opens, we're going to come…to the splash page, right here.…And the first thing you want to do is,…just, select the Southampton text.…This automatically launches the Properties…and the text properties, which are right here.…
And if you open the Fonts pop-down,…you are in for a rather pleasant surprise.…I'm just going to open the pop-down, here,…you'll notice that the Android fonts,…the Metro fonts, this is for the…Windows Mobile UI.…IOS fonts, and yes, even the Apple Watch…fonts are here.…This is great because we don't have to go…searching through the internet…to find them and install them.…Now, if you come back up to the top,…and select Manage project webfonts,…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.