Learn how to edit the components found in the device libraries.
- [Instructor] The components contained in Proto.io,…as you have seen,…are rather extensive, and, best of all,…they can be edited to fit the needs of your project.…There are other things you can do with them,…such as make them bigger.…So, let's see how this is done.…And what we're going to do…is we're going to start with a new smart phone project,…iPhone 6, and we'll click create.…And so we just wait for the editor to open here.…And when the editor opens we're going to come over to…the iOS 9 components,…and we're going to add a status bar right here.…
And let's add a tab bar.…Now, you'll notice that…when you double-clicked on the components,…they went exactly where they're supposed to go…in the interface, which is kind of a neat feature of Proto.…Now, we're going to focus here on the tab bar.…And, if I select it,…you can see that there's not much to it,…but I'm going to zoom in on it,…and I'm going to show you what you can do with them.…So, just come up here to the magnifying glass,…and let's zoom in.…I'm going to take it up to 200% so we can have a good look.…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.