How to use the animate item menu in the interactions panel.
- [Instructor] I've shown you how to create animations…using state transitions but you can also…take individual objects and animate them…when they're touched or moved around or whatever.…Let's take a look at how that all occurs.…So open a new project, pick a smartphone,…I don't care what you pick just click create.…And when we come to the editor, come to the icons,…and I'm just going to choose this little start icon here,…I'm just going to move it right into the center of the screen.…Now to animate something on a touch or whatever,…what you do is you select it,…and you come to the interactions.…
And you select add interaction,…and the trigger of course will be a tap.…And the action is going to be animate.…And you can see right there animate item.…So if I select that, a whole different…bunch of properties open up.…So the object that I'm going to be animating…is this image here, and the animation type,…you've got five of them, you've got a move item.…You can move it to a position.…You can scale it, you can resize it, you can fade it…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.