Learn how to add content to the a screen and to a library item on a screen.
- [Narrator] Once the wire frames have moved through…the approval process, and maybe even user testing,…it is time to add the visual design…details with basic interactions.…This is sometimes referred to as…a medium fidelity prototype, though I prefer…to regard them as a mock up with benefits,…the benefits being minimal interactivity.…The purpose here is to validate your design assumptions,…and to assure the information architecture…or content structure is neither broken nor flawed.…So, let's get started.…And to get yourself started, open the Southampton prototype…in your dashboard and you're going to be coming to this screen,…and when you come to this screen let's get to screen one,…which is our splash screen.…
Now, the image component that you see right here…does a lot more than say image goes here.…It actually lets you add the image.…To do that, what you need to do is you select…the placeholder and double click the prompt,…which is right here.…Double click it, and you're going to come to your assets panel,…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.