Learn how to use the scroll properties to make a a container scrollable.
- [Narrator] I'm willing to bet we've all…had this experience.…You open a Gooogle Map, you open a Apple Map,…or a big image on a smart phone or a tablet or whatever,…and to see the content inside you have to drag…that image around, and it moves around inside…the viewport of that image.…Yeah, you look at that and you go,…wow, that's pretty interesting,…well, I'll tell ya something,…it's really easy to do in Proto.…That's what we're going to do in this exercise.…So to get yourself started,…open up a new project, we're going to go with an…Android device, so we'll just go with the Android mobile,…click create, and when the editor opens,…head over to your chapter download and drag the…map image into the assets area.…
Now, we know that to make things scrollable,…or to make things move up and down using the mouse,…we have to put it in a container.…So we're going to create a brand new container,…right here, so you click container,…new container, then type the word map.…And the width and height of this container will…be the width and height of the map.…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.