Create screen designs in Sketch 3 and imaport them into Proto.io using the Sketch plug in.
- [Instructor] We've spent a lot of time so far…importing images and line art, adding text,…to working with the UI components…to create some interesting mobile prototypes using Proto.…I'm also pretty sure those of you…who use Sketch from Bohemian Coding to do this…are also wondering if you can use your UX designs…created in Sketch inside of Proto.…And the answer is, absolutely.…Here's how.…Log yourself in to Proto…and get yourself over to the Dashboard.…
And where we're going to go right off the bat…is right here, Add-ons.…And there's the Sketch Plugin, so we'll just click that.…And this will take you to the Sketch Plugin page,…which contains a video giving you the ins and outs…of how to use the plugin, and a download button.…So click that and it will be downloaded to your computer.…What I've done here is download the plugin…and I've stuck it on my Desktop.…So let me get this out of the way and show you what you get.…
And it's right here, it's a zip file.…When you unzip it, you get a folder,…sketch-protoio-export-master.…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.