Create designs using Photoshop artboards and import them into Proto.io using the Photoshop plug in.
- [Instructor] To this point in the course…we've been assembling screens using assets brought in…from Photoshop and Illustrator and Sketch…and places like that.…But many of you may be wondering, can I take…my Photoshop artboards or Photoshop designs…and bring them into Proto?…And the answer is, absolutely.…Here's how you do it.…In the dashboard for Proto, you come to ADDONS,…and you can see that there's a pop-down here…and there's a Photoshop Plugin.…If you click it, you'll be taken to this page.…
Now there's a little video here that explains to you…how to go about using it.…But the magic is right here:…download the Photoshop plugin.…So you click that…and it's going to ask you, where do you want to put it,…and I'm going to stick it on my desktop.…So I'll click Save…and it will download,…and once it's downloaded,…I can see that I've got it sitting here,…and you double-click the Protoio zip file…and there's the folder that it comes in.…There's a readme text and an Export folder,…Photoshop Export.…
And all the little bits and pieces that will allow you…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.