Learn how to use the items provided, create a sign In screen for a mobile project.
- [Instructor] In this challenge,…we're just going to pull together…everything you've learned in the chapter.…And what you're going to do is you're going…to create a login page.…And what you're going to do…is use the following requirements.…It's an Android 360 by 640 screen.…You're going to need to create splash and login screens…using the images in your download.…You're going to need to add a status bar.…You're going to use icons from the library…for the login screen.…And you're going to have to create rounded buttons…for the splash screen.…
And you're going to use the supplied images…which are shown here, and they're in your download folder.…The image of the beach is the splash screen,…and the login screen itself is the black and white image.…So you're going to have to click the Sign In button…and head over to the login page.…This should take you about 15 minutes to pull together.…And I think you're going to find it useful,…because it really helps you to pull together…everything I've covered off in this chapter.…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.