Learn how to use the interactions panel for screen transitions.
- [Instructor] In this video we're going to talk about…screen transitions, or how our user…moves from screen to screen.…This is important because depending on budget…and how you operate, you need to show how a user moves…between screens simply to see if the flow…between those screens is logical.…So what we are going to do here is just that,…by creating a quick click-through of the sketches.…This click-through can then be sent to the team…or others for comment and even user testing,…so let's get started.…Let's get over to our Proto.io dashboard…and create a new iPhone 6 project named Southampton.…
So we're going to click the New Project button,…name the project Southampton.…Now that we're here, here's what I want you to do.…I want you to shove this window over,…and go into your Chapter 02 exercise folders…and grab all of the images in the exercise folder…and drag them into the assets area.…The three we're going to be using in this project…are right here, the wire frames.…So we'll just drag them in, drop them,…and while I'm waiting for them to all load up,…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.