Learn how to add a web link a screen element.
- [Instructor] The ability to add and edit…user interface components in your mobile projects…is a great feature of Proto.io.…Now let's deal with another piece of that equation,…going somewhere.…In other words, click on a button and go to a webpage.…So to get started, what we're going to do…is we're going to select smart phone, iPhone 6…and just click Create to get taken to the editor.…And when we come to the editor,…what I want you to do is make sure that we've got…the iOS components selected.…
Now, a quick heads up about these components.…Though I'm going to be working here with the iOS components,…the techniques I'm about to show you…actually work with any of the components in this list.…So let's get started.…We're going to choose the iOS 9…and the first thing I want to do is add a status bar…so I'll just double click it, there it is.…Let me close the properties panel.…And now what we're going to do…is add a nav bar with buttons.…You double click it…and then let's just move it into position…and let's get started.…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.