Use the Proto.io dashboard to duplicate projects and target them to different devices.
- [Instructor] Throughout this course,…we've been working our projects on various devices.…But if you want to change from one device to another?…For instance, let's say that I've got this Shores thing here…and it is on an iPhone 6, 6s.…I want to move it to an android device.…How would you do that?…Well you don't have to rebuild it.…Here's what you do.…You click on More…and you duplicate the project.…And you notice it comes up with a copy…and all you have to do is change the device.…
So if I want it to show up on a Nexus One Android device…and work with it that way,…I just click duplicate,…it's processed,…and let's see what we got.…And this is what you get.…You're going to be asked if these changes…are acceptable to you.…So they're going to ask you to adjust the width…and horizontal position of the objects…and the height and vertical position.…They're going to do this for you…and then you can take a look at it…and you can fix it.…So I'm just going to click Adjust UI Items.…
And it looks pretty good there.…It doesn't look too bad there either.…
- Using design patterns
- Using grids and columns
- Using the Proto.io player
- Using the Proto.io smartphone app
- Working with screens
- Using components
- Creating artwork
- Creating and using containers
- Creating animation
- Publishing your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Appropriate for all
Sketch: Creating Vector Graphicswith John-Paul Ballard1h 30m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Proto.io
2. Working with Screens
3. Using Components
4. Creating Artwork from Proto.io
5. Creating and Using Containers in Proto.io
6. Creating Animation in Proto.io
7. Publishing Your Prototype
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.