In this video we cover how to collapse the table and rename the worksheets, we modify the series chart type and refilter the data set for weekly calendar for specific weeks.
- [Voiceover] I have a burnup chart…that I'd like to enhance a little further.…I'd like to add data labels for each and every value…that's associated with the chart.…So I'm going to click on the Cumulative Work line…within my chart.…And then I'm going to right-click on it,…and select Add Data Labels.…Now this will give me the value for each data point…for that particular week.…I'll repeat that by clicking on the Actual Work,…right-clicking and adding the data labels…to that line as well.…So now I have a couple of choices…on various types of data labels that I can add.…
Now, up to this point, I have numbers of weeks…that we haven't performed work on up to this point.…I'd like to remove those from my current data set,…so I'm going to return to my weekly filter,…and I'm going to expand it out.…And I'm going to select only the Weeks 5, 6, 7, and 8…out of the data set and press OK.…So I now have moved over the data set…into the weeks that I'm mostly interested in.…Now currently these two lines represent those data sets.…
NOTE: This course was designed in collaboration with Bonnie Biafore. The techniques shown work equally well with Microsoft Project 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Explain how to edit a report template.
- Recall how to insert a graph into a visual Excel template.
- Recognize the steps to take in order to add additional functionality into a Visio WBS diagram.
- Determine the steps to expand on a data set in an Excel report.
- Identify three PivotChart tools.