Learn Microsoft Project 2010 and efficiently manage your project tasks, resources, and schedule more successfully with these Project tutorials.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bonnie Biafore. Welcome to Project 2010 Essential Training. Microsoft Project is one of the most widely used project scheduling and management applications. I'll show you how to get up to speed with this powerful program, and how to get the most out of it. I'll explain how to set up project tasks, including work tasks, summary tasks, milestones, and recurring activities. We'll explore different types of resources, and how to set up their cost and availability. I'll demonstrate how you link tasks together, and assign resources to tasks to build a realistic project schedule.
I'll walk you through using different project views to examine your project from different angles, so you can check up on where things stand, how much things cost, or where the project might be getting into trouble. By mastering the tools available in Project 2010, you can manage projects more successfully, and help your company achieve its business objectives. So there's no time to waste, let's get started with Project 2010 Essential Training.
- Setting up projects and calendars
- Creating tasks and milestones
- Linking and timing tasks
- Setting up and assigning resources
- Understanding duration, work, and units
- Filtering and grouping items with views
- Adding tasks to a baseline
- Updating progress and costs
- Viewing project status
- Running reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Project
2. Setting Up Project Files
3. Creating Tasks
4. Linking and Timing tasks
5. Creating Resources
6. Assigning Tasks to Resources
7. Working with Views
8. Fine-Tuning the Project Schedule
9. Tracking and Managing a Project
10. Viewing and Reporting Project Information
11. Sharing Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.