Join John Riopel for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Working with Custom Fields and Formulas in Microsoft Project.
- [Instructor] If you're a premium member of the Lynda.com online training library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You'll find these files in the exercise file folder which I've placed on my desktop, but you can store it wherever you like. These files reside in subfolders named according to the chapters, beginning with chapter one. The chapter folders contain the files for each movie in the chapter and a file for importing.
You don't have to use these files. You can use your own. I've created these files so that you don't have to spend time creating them. This course builds up the project from movie to movie, so you can use these files to follow along. Let's get started.
Note: This course was designed in collaboration with Bonnie Biafore.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Touring custom field categories
- Working with enterprise fields
- Creating lookup tables
- Choosing custom fields
- Using custom fields to edit built-in fields
- Importing fields and formulas
- Creating formulas to edit text based on other fields
- Creating graphical indicators
- Choosing effective indicators
- Importing indicator criteria