Join Bonnie Biafore for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Mastering Microsoft Project Graphical Reports.
- [Voiceover] If you're a premium member, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You'll find these files in the Exercise Files folder which I've placed on my desktop. Within each folder is a subfolder that goes along with the chapter and then the files that go along with each movie. You have access to free files as well. There I've set up tasks, resources, and assignments for you. That way you don't have to spend time creating those records. This course builds up the project from movie to movie so you can follow along.
Let's get started.
Note: This course was designed in collaboration with author Bonnie Biafore. You can follow along with this course using Microsoft Project 2010, 2013, or 2016 and either the free or premium versions of the exercise files.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identify three tools available with Microsoft Project.
- Summarize how to change the fields within chart elements.
- Explain how to build a phases and milestones report.
- Determine which chart style would be most effective for displaying a particular report.
- Recall how to add a baseline cost to a cost overview chart.
- Explain how to create a single file where you can view reports across all active projects in a single dashboard view.