- [Voiceover] If you're a premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You'll find these files in the Exercise Files folder, which I've placed on my desktop, but you can store it wherever you like. If you choose to use these files, they're broken down into sub-folders based on the chapters within the course. If you're a monthly or annual subscriber to lynda.com, you have access to several free exercise files where I've already set up tasks, resources, and assignments for a given project.
These sample files also contain the reports used throughout this project, as well as they are used to build on from movie to movie. Now, let's get started.
NOTE: This course was designed in collaboration with Bonnie Biafore. The techniques shown work equally well with Microsoft Project 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Explain how to edit a report template.
- Recall how to insert a graph into a visual Excel template.
- Recognize the steps to take in order to add additional functionality into a Visio WBS diagram.
- Determine the steps to expand on a data set in an Excel report.
- Identify three PivotChart tools.