Join Bonnie Biafore for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Project Management Foundations: Schedules.
This title includes exercise files for you to download. These exercise files include sample files for the project showcased in this course, along with other files that help you schedule projects. You can download them on the course page on the lynda.com library. Feel free to use all of these files to experiment with scheduling techniques. You can also use the files from your own project to follow along. So let's start scheduling.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identifying the work that needs to be done
- Adding milestones
- Delaying or overlapping tasks with lag and lead time
- Assigning resources
- Balancing workloads
- Adding buffers and baselines to the schedule
- Uncovering and correcting out schedule problems<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Understanding a Project Schedule
2. Identifying and Sequencing Tasks
3. Assigning Resources to Tasks
4. Planning to Balance Workloads
5. Optimizing Schedules
6. Managing Schedules
Next steps2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.