Join Bonnie Biafore for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing project information in other ways, part of Microsoft Project 2010 Essential Training.
- You can share project files with others in several ways.…You can attach a project file to an email…or create a picture of your project…to include in presentations or you can link…or embed project files into other programs.…If your organization uses SharePoint,…you can sync project tasks with a SharePoint task list.…Well, let's say that you wanna email a file…to others who have Microsoft Project.…Go to the File tab and then choose Save & Send.…
Send as Attachment is already selected.…If you wanna attach it to an email message,…just click Send as Attachment.…That opens up a new email message form…with the file already attached.…You can fill it in and send it.…On the other hand, if you have SharePoint,…you could choose Sync with Tasks List.…That will synchronize your tasks to the SharePoint list.…Or, if you wanna save the file to the SharePoint site,…choose Save to SharePoint.…
Now I'm gonna go back to the Task tab…and let's say I wanna copy an image…of the current view to some other program,…maybe a Word document or PowerPoint.…
- Setting up projects and calendars
- Creating tasks and milestones
- Linking and timing tasks
- Setting up and assigning resources
- Understanding duration, work, and units
- Filtering and grouping items with views
- Adding tasks to a baseline
- Updating progress and costs
- Viewing project status
- Running reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Project
2. Setting Up Project Files
3. Creating Tasks
4. Linking and Timing tasks
5. Creating Resources
6. Assigning Tasks to Resources
7. Working with Views
8. Fine-Tuning the Project Schedule
9. Tracking and Managing a Project
10. Viewing and Reporting Project Information
11. Sharing Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.