Join Bonnie Biafore for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up a view for the product backlog, part of Agile Project Management with Microsoft Project.
- Sometimes all you wanna see is…the list of features for your project.…You might be adding point estimates and…feature priorities to the current backlog…or you could be adding or removing features…so the backlog represents only the ones needed…to achieve the project vision.…With the help of the custom fields we created…in another movie, you can create…a feature list view in no time.…To create a new view we're already on the View tab…so click the bottom half of the Gantt Chart button.…In the drop-down menu, choose Save View.…
This is gonna save the current view with a new name.…In the Save View dialogue box, let's give it a name…and we'll call it Feature List.…When I click okay, I can tell that the view has been…applied because over on the left hand side…of the screen I see the name Feature List.…Also on the View tab, if I click the Tables button,…in the Custom section there's an entry:…Feature List Table I.…When I create a new view Project automatically creates…a custom table to go with that view using…the view name so that's Feature List with Table One.…
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Setting project options
- Defining working time
- Setting up custom fields and views
- Creating tasks
- Assigning features to sprints
- Assigning resources to tasks
- Tracking progress
- Generating a burndown report
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/30/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover agile with the Project Online desktop client, including the different agile tools that are built into Project Online.