Join Bonnie Biafore for an in-depth discussion in this video Project scenario, part of Mastering Microsoft Project Graphical Reports.
- [Voiceover] As a project manager, you're looking to deliver graphical reports for your team and executive management. You can select these reports by using the Report ribbon. You can also create your own custom designed reports that will give you much more information around Reports, Resource Allocation, TaskOoverview, and of course, even making them specific to a given team member. Within the Report Center, I can create graphical-type reports and build a dashboard to be able to utilize all of this information.
In these videos, we'll understand how to build those graphical reports and create this scenario.
Note: This course was designed in collaboration with author Bonnie Biafore. You can follow along with this course using Microsoft Project 2010, 2013, or 2016 and either the free or premium versions of the exercise files.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with the Report Designer
- Editing templates
- Building resource and team member reports
- Inserting graphs and charts
- Building executive management reports
- Developing a report center
- Creating a milestone dashboard