Join Bonnie Biafore for an in-depth discussion in this video Modifying text formatting, part of Microsoft Project 2010 Essential Training.
- Styles that you apply to text control the formatting…for categories of text.…Like roman Column Headings, text around Taskbars,…or the text for Critical Tasks.…You can change text formatting to make tables…more readable or to emphasize specific information.…You can also change the format for a…single piece of text to really make it stand out.…When you wanna format text…head to the Format tab…and then click the first button, Text Styles.…
That opens up the Text Styles dialogue box.…And Item to Change is initially set to All.…If you wanna format a category…click the down arrow…and then choose the category.…Let's say Milestone Tasks.…Now you have all the typical formatting options.…You can change the font if you want.…You can choose a font style like Italic, Bold,…or in this case, I'm gonna use Bold Italic.…And if you wanna change the size you can do that too.…
If you wanna make it stand out even more you can…change the color and the background color.…Well let's say I'm gonna use a dark red…so in the color box I click the down arrow…
- Setting up projects and calendars
- Creating tasks and milestones
- Linking and timing tasks
- Setting up and assigning resources
- Understanding duration, work, and units
- Filtering and grouping items with views
- Adding tasks to a baseline
- Updating progress and costs
- Viewing project status
- Running reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Project
2. Setting Up Project Files
3. Creating Tasks
4. Linking and Timing tasks
5. Creating Resources
6. Assigning Tasks to Resources
7. Working with Views
8. Fine-Tuning the Project Schedule
9. Tracking and Managing a Project
10. Viewing and Reporting Project Information
11. Sharing Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.