- View Offline
- Setting up projects and calendars
- Creating tasks and milestones
- Linking and timing tasks
- Setting up and assigning resources
- Understanding duration, work, and units
- Filtering and grouping items with views
- Adding tasks to a baseline
- Updating progress and costs
- Viewing project status
- Running reports
- Importing and exporting projects
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bonnie Biafore. Welcome to Project 2010 Essential Training. Microsoft Project is one of the most widely used project scheduling and management applications. I'll show you how to get up to speed with this powerful program, and how to get the most out of it. I'll explain how to set up project tasks, including work tasks, summary tasks, milestones, and recurring activities. We'll explore different types of resources, and how to set up their cost and availability. I'll demonstrate how you link tasks together, and assign resources to tasks to build a realistic project schedule.
I'll walk you through using different project views to examine your project from different angles, so you can check up on where things stand, how much things cost, or where the project might be getting into trouble. By mastering the tools available in Project 2010, you can manage projects more successfully, and help your company achieve its business objectives. So there's no time to waste, let's get started with Project 2010 Essential Training.